We are observing Covid-19 safety measures according to state and federal CDC guidelines. We have a 20,000 square foot showroom which allows for social distancing.
We are committed to the safety of our customers, employees, and community.
While visiting our showroom, please comply with these CDC and local guidelines:
- Currently face masks are required for everyone even those fully vaccinated.
- Observe “Social Distancing” and maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- If you are exhibiting any cold/flu like symptoms (such as fever, cough, sore throat, or runny nose), please do not enter the showroom.
Steps we are taking to keep you safe:
- All staff must wear face masks.
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer provided at the entrance and exit of our showroom.
- Employees are required to limit close contact and maintain a 6 feet distance while helping customers, and each other.
- Requiring employees closely monitor their health and avoid coming to work if they fill ill.
- Require hand washing protocol for our employees throughout their work day and providing hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
We are urging all employees to follow the recommendations provided by the CDC to reduce transmission of communicable diseases in the workplace.
Thank you on behalf of the entire Builders Surplus family.